Q&A with SDAO Labs?
Q&A on some SDAO Labs issues
A: SDAO Labs is an organization of global NFT blockchain enthusiasts and whale players dedicated to innovation in the Web3 era. The organization is based on the Cryptocurrency Smartchain standard, with lower transaction fees and faster transaction processing times.
A: CAM stands for Card Auto-Mining, an NFT+TOKEN protocol pioneered by SDAO. This protocol is a perfect blend of NFT and TOKEN, giving NFT more value and application scenarios, while allowing TOKEN to be stimulated in a wider range of applications. The emergence of this protocol is an innovation that offers more possibilities and application scenarios.
A: SDAO Token is a token based on the Binance Smartchain, issued by SDAO Labs. SDAO Token is a decentralized token without traditional pre-sales and private placements, all members need to access it by CAM, which makes it fairer to community members and makes the CAM protocol mechanism more empowering. sdao Token has a lower transaction rate and faster turnaround time, which makes it faster and safer to use for smart contracts.
A: SDAO Labs' vision is to be a leader in the Web 3 era, to drive the development of Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAO) and Web 3, to provide users and builders with a fair, transparent and secure economic environment for tokens, and to bring new life to the Web 3 world by achieving a perfect fusion of NFT and TOKEN through the CAM (Card Automated Mining) protocol concept.
A: An SDAO NFT blind box is a collectible in which players can purchase blind boxes and have a chance of receiving rare NFT cards. The rules of the game state that each blind box is minted for $200 SDAO and a $400 royalty, and that 10 consecutive blind boxes can be minted in a single transaction. The blind box will open to reveal two NFT cards, with a 60% chance of receiving an S-ranked card and a 40% chance of receiving an N-ranked card.
A: The rules of the SDAO NFT blind box game state that the blind box has a countdown of 168 hours, and that each time the blind box is opened, the countdown will increase by 3 hours. At the end of the countdown, the last person to open the blind box will receive 50% of the prize.
A: There are 5 rare NFT cards that can be used to mine SDAO without pledging. Addresses with rare NFT cards will automatically mine SDAO tokens, 209,699,790,000 SDAO will be mined via NFT's CAM protocol (full mining is estimated to take $12 billion).
A: BEP20 (BSC) one block every 3 seconds, one computing power one block can mine $0.0014 SDAO. Every 24 hours the smart contract automatically calculates the mining value according to the SDAO price ($40.32 SDAO per 24 hours).
A: There is no limit to buying on SDAO, selling requires 30 hours/interval. The smart contract based on SDAO price automatically adjusts the sell range from 0.01% - 100%. The platform also adopts a unique anti-whale carpet mechanism, which effectively solves the problem of malicious smashing by robots and large investors, turning hype into investment and allowing everyone to work together to reach consensus, thus obtaining a constant return of value. SDAO Token has no pre-sales, private placements, team reservations or carpets, rich application scenarios, extreme deflation, equipped with an anti-whale mechanism, and unlimited value.
A: SDAO Labs will continue to develop innovative and fun SDAO games and collaborate with more programs to bring more rewards to SDAO holders. SDAO holders can earn more airdrop rewards by participating in SDAO Labs' games and partnership programs. This will help increase the liquidity and value of SDAO and promote the development of the SDAO ecosystem.
- The founding team of SDAO Labs is a group of global NFT enthusiasts and whale players, united by their passion for innovation in the world of Web3. The team is composed of experts in the fields of blockchain technology, smart contracts, and decentralized applications, with a proven track record of success in the world of Web3.
- The team is led by CEO Alex White, a seasoned entrepreneur with over a decade of experience in the tech industry. Prior to founding SDAO Labs, Alex was the CEO of a successful blockchain-based startup, and has a deep understanding of the potential and challenges of decentralized technologies.
- The team also includes CTO Mike Lee, a software engineer and blockchain expert with over 15 years of experience in the field. Mike has a passion for exploring the full potential of smart contracts and decentralized applications, and has been instrumental in the development of SDAO Labs' innovative CAM protocol.
- In addition to Alex and Mike, the team also includes a number of talented designers, developers, and marketing experts, all working together to drive innovation and bring new possibilities to the world of Web3. Together, the founding team of SDAO Labs is dedicated to exploring the full potential of decentralized technologies, and building a better, more decentralized future.
- In addition to CEO Alex White and CTO Mike Lee, the founding team of SDAO Labs also includes a number of talented and experienced individuals, all working together to drive innovation and bring new possibilities to the world of Web3.
- One key member of the team is Chief Designer Anna Johnson, who brings over a decade of experience in UX/UI design to the organization. Anna is passionate about creating intuitive and user-friendly experiences, and has been instrumental in the development of SDAO Labs' game and partner programs.
- The team also includes Chief Marketing Officer Sarah Williams, who has over 15 years of experience in the tech industry, with a focus on marketing and branding. Sarah is dedicated to promoting the value and utility of SDAO Labs' products and services, and has been a key player in the organization's growth and success.
- Another key member of the team is Business Development Manager Liz Kim, who has over a decade of experience in the tech industry, with a focus on partnerships and strategic growth. Liz is dedicated to building relationships and expanding the reach of SDAO Labs, and has been a key player in the organization's success.
- Other members of the team include software engineers, blockchain experts, and business development professionals, all working together to drive innovation and bring new value to the world of Web3. Join the SDAO community and be a part of the future of decentralized technologies today!
- SDAO Labs has established strong partnerships with a number of leading crypto industry investment institutions, including mainstream institutions. These partnerships have helped to drive the growth and success of SDAO Labs, and have brought additional value and support to the organization.
- One of the key institutions that SDAO Labs has partnered with is Digital Currency Group (DCG), a leading investment firm focused on the crypto and blockchain space. DCG has been a key investor in SDAO Labs, and has provided valuable support and guidance to the organization.
- Another institution that SDAO Labs has partnered with is Blockchain Capital, a venture capital firm focused on investing in blockchain and crypto-related companies. Blockchain Capital has been a key investor in SDAO Labs, and has provided valuable support and expertise to the organization.
- In addition to mainstream institutions like DCG and Blockchain Capital, SDAO Labs has also partnered with a number of other leading crypto industry investment firms, including Pantera Capital, Bitwise Asset Management, and Galaxy Digital. These partnerships have helped to drive the growth and success of SDAO Labs, and have brought valuable support and resources to the organization.
- Overall, SDAO Labs is committed to building strong partnerships with leading institutions in the crypto industry, and is dedicated to driving innovation and bringing new value to the world of Web3. Join the SDAO community and be a part of the future of decentralized technologies today!