SDAO LAB
Search…
⌃K
⬜

SDAO NFT Blind Box

SDAO NFT Blind Box

Blind Box Opening Rules

  1. 1.
    100,000 NFTs Blind Box of BEP20-based for open in the first phase, with all transactions executed automatically by smart contracts and image features stored on IPFS.
  2. 2.
    Mint price per NFT blind box is $200 SDAO + $400 royalty, of which $200 SDAO is destroyed outright, and a single transaction can be mint 10 times NFT blind box in a row.
  3. 3.
    The NFTs Blind Box will open two rare NFT cards, with a 60% chance of opening an S-grade card and a 40% chance of opening an N-grade card.
  4. 4.
    The NFT blind box is Launch with a 168 hour countdown, each time the blind box is opened it increases by 3 hours to a maximum of show 168 hours, the countdown ends and the last blind box opened wins 50% of the blind box grand prize
  5. 5.
    Within 72 hours of collecting the blind box prize, a 168-hour countdown will automatically start

(1) $200 SDAO:

  • Smart contracts are automatically 100% destroyed

(2) $400 royalty:

  • 80% buyback destruction of SDAO+SDAO LP,15%Rare NFT(5% R-rank NFT,5% SR-rank NFT,5% SSR-rank NFT),3% for staking dividends,2% Blind box grand prize,

Rare NFT reward requires maintaining a total mining power of ≥5

Address and use of SDAO:

SDAO LP+SDAO, is used to increase the LP base pool of SDAO tokens and enhance the value of SDAO
SDAO Labs Blind box grand prize: giving blind boxes more empowerment and life
SDAO staking dividends USDT: It is equivalent to becoming a platform shareholder permanently
SDAO TOKEN is a token based on the BEP20 (BSC) protocol standard

SDAO Labs will continue to develop innovative and fun SDAO games and collaborate with more projects to bring more rewards to SDAO holders. SDAO holders can earn more airdrop rewards by participating in SDAO Labs' games and collaborative projects. This will help increase the liquidity and value of SDAO and promote the development of the SDAO ecosystem.